Stiltz Trio Wheelchair Lift
An easy, adaptable solution, the Stiltz Trio wheelchair lift helps wheelchair users live independently at home.
The Stiltz Trio Lift is an innovative wheelchair lift that has been designed to answer wheelchair users’ accessibility needs in the home.
Larger than the Stiltz Duo Home Lift but still compact, the Trio can fit a standard-sized wheelchair and is ideal for users with walking frames. The Trio Lift can give wheelchair users more freedom in the home and it is the perfect alternative to a stairlift.
Its larger interior cab space and heavier weight load means the lift can carry an extra person, easily transport luggage and carry other bigger items. The Stiltz Trio Lift is the only wheelchair lift on the market that can be fitted virtually anywhere in the home.
Unlike other wheelchair lifts, the Trio does not use noisy hydraulics or vacuum systems and is powered by a quiet electric motor drive system. It plugs straight into any normal 13 amp power socket and delivers flawless performance. The Trio Lift does not require load bearing walls as the lift uses the unique Stiltz dual rail technology which creates a self-supporting structure.
Assembled in the UK, the Stiltz Trio Lift offers unrivalled flexibility in terms of placement in the home. It can be installed in just one day* with minimal building work and disruption. From lounge to bedroom or hallway to study, the wheelchair lift requires a remarkably small space, so the choice can be yours.
The Trio Range of Wheelchair Lifts
NEW! Stiltz Trio+ is the new, spacious and luxurious wheelchair-accessible home lift designed to carry a full-sized wheelchair or three people. The combination of style and luxury has been perfectly balanced and the lift has clear sides which enables it to blend seamlessly into the home. To make it even less intrusive the rails are cleverly and discreetly recessed behind the slightly wider entrance/exit.
Stiltz Trio Classic – the Trio is a larger and heavier weight-load version of the Duo Classic. Although compact it is still big enough to accommodate a standard-sized wheelchair. It is also an ideal lift for anyone using a walking frame.
Stiltz Trio Vista – has solid side walls and is fitted with a clear body made from heavy-duty polycarbonate at the back to give it a contemporary look. The Trio Vista allows natural light to flood in if the home lift is placed in front of, or close to a window. It offers all the same features as the Classic.
Stiltz Trio ThruCar – allows users to enter and exit from both sides of the lift. This is made possible by the unique Stiltz dual rail technology. There is no other wheelchair lift of this kind on the market that is capable of having a double entry or ThruCar configuration. It offers all the same features as the Classic.
The Trio Range – Benefits
One of the smallest footprint of any wheelchair lift – covers just 1.25m² surface area.
Powered by a quiet electric self-contained motor – no noisy hydraulics.
Lifts are made up of modular sections – standard installs take just one day*.
Economical to use
Plugs into normal 13 amp power socket – like any other household appliance.
Unique Dual Rail System
Self-supporting structure – two parallel and vertical guides bear load of the lift.
Compact Drive System
Housed at the top of the lift, out of sight – no need for external power packs.
*excluding time needed to cut aperture.
The Trio Range – Specifications
- Standard Finishes The Trio+ is finished in grey, while the Classic lifts have a neutral cream exterior with a matching beige interior lining colour.
- Half Height Door The door is interlocked and is made to match the finish of the lift.
- 2 x Remote Controls Call and send the lift remotely and also use it to move heavy or awkward items between floors.
- One Year Warranty All Stiltz Lifts carry a comprehensive 12 months parts and labour warranty.
- Internal LED Downlights These are programmed to turn on once the user has entered the lift and remain on for the entire journey.
- Battery Back Up System If there is a power cut while using the lift, it can be driven to the lower level of the home and will then wait until the power comes back on to resume normal service.
- Half Height Light Curtain fitted as standard.
- Interior Telephone In the very unlikely event that the lift stops while you are travelling in it, help is just a phone call away with a phone fitted as standard in all Stiltz Home Lifts.
- In-Car Seat This is a popular option selected by customers. The Classic range accommodates a fold-down seat while the Trio+ has a stylish, moulded perch seat.
- Interior Grab Rail Offers increased security for the occupants of the lift.
- Bespoke Colours & Finishes Customise your Stiltz lift by choosing different colour lift car, rails and interior lining.
- Half Height Light Curtain A full-height obstruction sensor is situated at the entrance of our lifts. If this barrier is crossed the lift will immediately stop.
- Safety Lid Plug This crucial feature plugs the aperture in the floor when the lift is in the downstairs position. It is strong enough to stand on and you can place your original flooring on top to blend in.
- Key Switch Operation This feature allows the owner to isolate the lift if the need arises. This is commonly used when going away on holiday or when the grandchildren are around.
- Top & Bottom Safety Pans Using our obstruction sensing covers, a Stiltz Lift can detect objects above or below the lift, causing it to immediately stop.
- Hold-To-Run Controls Operating a Stiltz Lift requires constant pressure to the controls. This allows the user to ‘drive’ the lift and feel in total control.
- Weight Limit Sensors The Trio+ home lift is limited to 250kg | 39st | 551lbs while the rest of the Trio range are limited to 220kg | 35st | 485lbs. The lift detects anything exceeding this limit and will not travel.
- Out Of Balance Sensors Sensors will detect if the lift is ever out of balance and prevent the unit from travelling.
- Fall Arrest Mechanism This patented system prevents the car from falling in the unlikely event of the steel ropes going slack.
- Emergency Stop Button This button is front and centre for the user in the event of an emergency.
Stiltz lifts are inherently simple in design and concept but if you wish to dig a little deeper, you can download all the information you need below.
|Drive||Roped drum, braked gear motor drive|
|Power Supply||230V AC | 5 amps|
|Maximum Load||Trio+ | 250kg | 39st | 550lbs
Trio Classic | 220kg | 35st | 485lbs
|Maximum Travel||4.5 Metres|
|Entrance Security||Half height light curtain / obstruction sensor – optional full height door|
|Maximum Speed||15cm / Second|
|Warranty||12 months parts and labour warranty|
|Compliance||European Machinery Directive 2006 / 42 / EC|
|Rope Diameter||6mm Galvanised steel rope|
|Additional Sensors||Out-of-balance & overload detection and light curtain|
|Lighting Type||4 x 3w LED downlights|
|Landing Call Stations||2 Wireless remote control units – call / send facility (3 x standard aaa batteries in each)|
|Installation||Typical installation takes two days|
|Configuration||Single entry or double entry / Thru-Car|
|Power Source||The homelift is powered via a cable to the power point which is typically positioned downstairs behind the left-hand vertical rail. Consequently, the trailing cable may be visible from behind the lift depending on installation type and location|