Stiltz Duo Home Lift
Stiltz Duo Home Lift
More than just a lift, the Stiltz Duo will enhance your life.
The Stiltz Duo Lift is a unique and innovative domestic lift that can be fitted almost anywhere in the home.
The Duo is unlike any other conventional lift available as it does not require hydraulics or need to be fixed to walls. Our lifts are powered by an intelligent electric motor drive system that is very quiet and housed, out of sight, at the top of the lift.
The Stiltz Duo Lift simply plugs straight into any normal 13-amp power socket like any other household appliance. Using Stiltz dual rail technology, the lift is a self-supporting structure so no extra weight burden is put on the home.
This means the lift can be installed in places where other home lifts will not fit. The clever design also means that installation can be completed in a fraction of the time and at a much lower cost.
Assembled in the UK, the Duo offers unrivalled flexibility in terms of placement in the home and is a safe, neat and discreet alternative to a stairlift. It can be installed in as little as one day with minimal building work and disruption. From lounge to bedroom or hallway to study, the lift requires a remarkably small space so the choice is yours.
The Duo Range
Stiltz Duo Classic – this is the original Stiltz Lift and can carry two people up to one floor in less than 30 seconds. The Duo Classic looks great and is a lift to feel good about. It includes many features as standard with additional options available.
Stiltz Duo Vista from – is fitted with a clear body made from structural polycarbonate to give it a contemporary look. The Duo Vista can blend into a room’s décor and allow natural light to flood in if the home lift is placed in front of or close to a window. It offers all the same features as the Classic.
Stiltz Duo Thru Car – allows users to enter and exit from both sides of the lift. This is made possible by the Stiltz unique dual rail technology. There is no other home lift of this kind on the market that is capable of having a double entry or thru car configuration. It offers all the same features as the Classic.
*Prices include all standard site preparation and installation costs
The Duo Benefits
One of the smallest footprint of any lift on the market – covers just 0.62m² surface area.
Powered by a quiet electric self-contained motor – no noisy hydraulics.
Lifts are made up of modular sections – standard installs take just one day.
Plugs into normal 13 amp power socket – like any other household appliance.
Unique Guide System
Self-supporting structure – two parallel and vertical guides bear load of the lift.
Self Contained Drive System
Housed at the top of the lift, out of sight – no need for external power packs
The Duo Specifications
- Standard Finishes A neutral cream exterior and door with a matching beige interior lining colour.
- Half Height Door The door is interlocked and is made to match the finish of the lift.
- 2 X Remote Controls Call and send the lift remotely and also use it to move heavy or awkward items between floors.
- One Year Warranty All Stiltz Lifts carry a compehensive 12 months parts and labour warranty.
- Internal LED Downlights These are programmed to turn on once the user has entered the lift and remain on for the entire journey.
- Battery Back Up System If there is a power cut while using the lift it will descend to the lower level of the home and wait until the power comes back on.
- Full Height Light Curtain Light Curtain when fitted with half height door.
- Fold Down Seat This is a popular option selected by customers for the short trip between floors.
- Interior Grab Rail Offers increased security for the occupants of the lift.
- Full Height Door An interlocked door that replaces the half-height door and light curtain.
- Bespoke Colours & Finishes Customise your Stiltz lift by choosing different colour lift car, rails and interior lining.
- Uninterruptible Power Supply This system will allow for numerous trips both up and down whilst the main power to the lift is out.
- Interior Telephone In the very unlikely event that the lift stops while you are travelling in it, help is just a phone call away.
- Full Height Light Curtain A full-height motion sensor is situated at the entrance of our lifts (unless a full height door is chosen). If this barrier is crossed the lift will immediately stop.
- Safety Lid Plug This crucial feature plugs the aperture in the floor when the lift is in the downstairs position. It is strong enough to stand on and you can place your original flooring on top to blend in.
- Key Switch Operation This feature allows the owner to isolate the lift if the need arises. This is commonly used when going away on holiday or when the grandchildren are around.
- Top & Bottom Safety Pans Using our obstruction sensing covers, a Stiltz Lift can detect objects above or below the lift, causing it to immediately stop.
- Hold-To-Run Controls Operating a Stiltz Lift requires constant pressure to the controls. This allows the user to ‘drive’ the lift and feel in total control.
- Weight Limit Sensors Our Duo Lifts are limited to 170Kg, 27 stone/ 375lbs. The lift detects anything exceeding this limit and will not travel.
- Out Of Balance Sensors Sensors will detect if the lift is ever out of balance and prevent the unit from travelling.
- Fall Arrest Mechanism This patented system prevents the car from falling in the unlikely event of the steel ropes going slack.
- Emergency Stop Button This button is front and centre for the user in the event of an emergency.
- Over Speed Detection The lift uses an optical sensor to detect the speed of travel. If this increases beyond a certain speed, the sensor will stop the lift from travelling in that direction.
|Drive||Roped drum, braked gear motor drive|
|Power Supply||220 – 240v AC | 5 Amps|
|Maximum Load||170kg | 27st | 375lb (2 persons standing or 1 person sitting)|
|Maximum Travel||3.6 Metres|
|Entrance Security||Full height light curtain / motion sensor – optional full height door|
|Maximum Speed||15cm / Second|
|Warranty||12 months parts and labour warranty|
|Compliance||European Machinery Directive 2006 / 42 / EC & Australian Standard 1735 Part 15|
|Rope Diameter||6mm Galvanized steel rope|
|Additional Sensors||Out-of-balance & overload, overspeed detection and light curtain|
|Lighting Type||2 x 3w LED downlights|
|Landing Call Stations||2 Wireless remote control units – call / send facility (3 x standard aaa batteries in each)|
|Installation||Typical installation takes two days|
|Configuration||Single entry or double entry / thru-car|